No Change/Rejected Score/Rank bugged personally

ledzeps

Reaction score
So I used to surf a LOT, and came back recently to start surfing again. I noticed that I often get multiple ranked up messages upon completing a map or stage for the first time, saying I ranked up into Newbie and then into Regular. So I decided to open my profile, and I noticed I have over 10,000 points accumulated, but it continues to say that my next rank would be around 5500, and that it'd be Regular. I was hoping someone could look into this for me. Steam ID is 1:1:103829486. Thanks

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
This is due to our API returning stage points separately from bonus/map points, and the timer does not respect that extra time on a full server sometimes, especially around now at peak time when we have ~100 people on the surf servers. It's just a visual bug and you can ignore the newbie message - what you are seeing to rank up to the next rank is accurate. If you are ever in doubt, feel free to use /profile and refresh, sometimes a workaround would be to back out of that menu, and back into your profile if you think it's not displaying correctly. To view all ranks, you can type !ranks in chat as well.

What I'm seeing here is that at the time of this post, you have 10849 points: https://snksrv.com/surfstats/?view=profile&id=STEAM_1:1:103829486

Regular rank is currently @ 7606 points, next rank is Advanced @ 15845 points.

Seems good to me!

Edit: Caught up with OP in-game, seems everything is set :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord