Server Promotion

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas on how to promote the servers. Right now our most 2 popular servers (by far) are 1v1 Arenas, and Easy Surf, which reach maximum population for several hours every night. CS:CO is dying out a little (apparently there is an update ready to be shipped, just seeing some technical difficulties) so that should drum population back up as well. Other than that, Advanced Surf is pretty niche (not a lot of tier 3+ servers, and all of the other servers I'd like to get populated some more!

The servers in question that I'd like to see more people on:
Bhop
KZ (just re-started with !ws/!knife, let's see how that goes)
FFA DM
Minigames
Rust Server

The question is: HOW??

Any thoughts/suggestions?

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
A couple of my ideas:
  1. Reduce the number of required downloadable custom content, meaning less player models/trails. I could cut out a couple models and trails that are the least popular. Player models aren't really the most desired thing anyways. This would reduce player connect times for players connecting the first time.
  2. Add !ws/!knife to other servers. This would end up costing me more money and is way more sketchy, if Valve starts a more effective way of banning these servers. So far I'm using KZ as a test subject, so we'll see how that goes.
But these don't really 'promote' the server, just helps retain possibly connecting players.

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
get more people to rock the snk.srv clan thingy it gets recognition, give some perks for people having it on

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?