Server Update - 1/13/17

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • CS:CO Server updated to version 1.1D! You can get the updated files here. With this update comes balancing tweaks, fixes, and a new map: de_piranesi_csco
  • Don't forget, we have a new Discord server! Come join us: https://discord.gg/47uX6EV
  • Temporarily removed challenge from 1v1 Arenas, as it was causing players to be put in incorrect arenas. I'll be replacing it tonight with an older version that was more consistent. Reverted to an older version of Challenge, as it fixes this bug.
  • Small language tweaks to bans/comms modules for prefix consistency
  • A few zoning tweaks on various surf maps in anticipation of the new WRCP update
  • Removed am_classic from 1v1 Arenas, as it was dropping weapons to players when it shouldn't have.
I'm also looking at upgrading our hardware from a VPS to a dedicated machine. This would allow us to host more players per server, and decrease in server var. Right now almost nightly we max out on CPU resources. This would come at almost a 25% cost increase for me, so let's figure out how to get this paid for and make everyone happier at the same time!

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?