sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Oh boy, where to begin?
  • Every server now has the new version of weapon skins & knives - a much more optimized plugin, and includes new features such as the ability to adjust weapon condition, add Nametags, and StatTrak!
  • I've slowly been making several major back-end updates across all servers the past week during times of low population, tonight I was able to complete these updates on our most popular servers finally as well. These updates should provide noticeable improvements to performance and stability.
  • There has been a significant push to expand our competitive capacity, so I have re-opened the FFA DM server! The Retakes server has already seen quite a bit of traffic, and hopefully this will be no exception.
  • The BHop server has been temporarily locked - at long last, we are now moving over to a new timer. The (second to) last CS:GO update was the straw that broke the camel's back - the timer we have been using was causing some serious conflicts with said update, and right before the holidays is probably a great time to start moving over to something new, more stable, and has about 500x less issues than the timer we were using. I will be going over this with a fine tooth comb, and ensuring that all configurations are 100% solid, and maps are zoned well.
  • Added surf_grid (T5 Staged)
  • Added missing tier to surf_froots_go
  • Adjusted AFK timer warnings, moves, and kicks in Retakes (thanks Ruto Ruto)
  • Added surf_intense (T4 Staged)
  • Added surf_vast (T6 Staged)

Last edited:

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
On other servers with the stattrak plugin, anyone using a st weapon lags the server immensely.

michio_

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
tbh im not biggest fan of new WS because the skins aren't in alpha order

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
tbh im not biggest fan of new WS because the skins aren't in alpha order

I'm looking to separate by skin type for the future, however for the meantime they are in order of when they were released (newest to oldest).

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?