Server Update - 12/9/18

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, the past few days we've been reeling a bit from all of these CS:GO updates. Lots has needed fixes, so I'm definitely missing a lot in this post, but the important point is that just about everything should be nice and stable.
  • Added surf_memories (T4 Staged)
  • Removed inconsistencies from stage 2 skip of surf_eclipse_fix
  • Denied access to all f2p accounts for bhop & competitive servers to combat the increased rampant cheating issue introduced by CS:GO's change to free 2 play
  • Fixed a surf timer crash upon completion of a replay that cropped up after the Danger Zone update
  • Ensured radar is disabled from all movement-based servers
  • KZTimer & GOKZ servers will return to the live local databases on next server restart (6am 12/9/18)

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
  • Denied access to all f2p accounts for bhop & competitive servers to combat the increased rampant cheating issue introduced by CS:GO's change to free 2 play
easy surf too pls sir

Reaction score
Hey I'm just curious, but why do you need to stop people without prime from entering surf and bhop servers in the fear that they are cheating? In other words, how do they ruin the gameplay for others?

Thanks!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hey I'm just curious, but why do you need to stop people without prime from entering surf and bhop servers in the fear that they are cheating? In other words, how do they ruin the gameplay for others?

Thanks!

As it stands, the surf servers are entirely open to f2p accounts. Bhop is hands down the most commonly cheated movement game mode, with a variety of bhop macros for legit mode, strafe optimizers, movement recorders, etc, which were a massive problem in the few days that it was open to f2p accounts.

I have plans to allow F2P accounts with additional provisions in the coming weeks, stay tuned! :)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?