Hey guys, the past few days we've been reeling a bit from all of these CS:GO updates. Lots has needed fixes, so I'm definitely missing a lot in this post, but the important point is that just about everything should be nice and stable.
- Added surf_memories (T4 Staged)
- Removed inconsistencies from stage 2 skip of surf_eclipse_fix
- Denied access to all f2p accounts for bhop & competitive servers to combat the increased rampant cheating issue introduced by CS:GO's change to free 2 play
- Fixed a surf timer crash upon completion of a replay that cropped up after the Danger Zone update
- Ensured radar is disabled from all movement-based servers
- KZTimer & GOKZ servers will return to the live local databases on next server restart (6am 12/9/18)