More than just a server update this time, be sure to read the second half of this post so you don't miss anything!
- Changes to surf_kawaii:
- Normalized teleport angles
- Initial spawn position on Stage 2 & 4 are now significantly further forward
- Telehop on stage 4 has been removed
- Adjusted stage 2 start zone
- Fixed clip skip on stage 3
- A batch of KZ maps have been updated to reflect latest globals! All times and replay bots have been ported
We have added a new Tools section! This section is primarily focused on housing functionally useful applications for users. Much more will be added as time goes on, but for now we have:
Future plans include adding a CS:GO item float checker for convenience. If you have any ideas of what we should add, feel free to ask/make suggestions!
- Integrated Admin Tools
- Tools that were scattered around are now housed here on the website, under one umbrella.
- GOKZ Replay Viewer
- Record replays from the GOKZ server are synced with the website every 2 minutes. Every record - SKZ/KZTimer/Vanilla are uploaded, to watch at your convenience. You can pause, rewind, fast-forward, view bot trails, or just fly around the map - all from your browser!
- Big shout out to SteamyOcelot, @Ruto, and @Zach47 for providing invaluable assistance - without them, this project never would have been completed.
- If you find any issues, or have any ideas for improvements please make a post about it!
- How Secure Is My Password?
- This is an educational tool to show you how important a long, complex password is. You can test any sort of potential password you would like to use!