Server Update - 2/26/19

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
More than just a server update this time, be sure to read the second half of this post so you don't miss anything!
  • Changes to surf_kawaii:
    • Normalized teleport angles
    • Initial spawn position on Stage 2 & 4 are now significantly further forward
    • Telehop on stage 4 has been removed
    • Adjusted stage 2 start zone
    • Fixed clip skip on stage 3
  • A batch of KZ maps have been updated to reflect latest globals! All times and replay bots have been ported
    • bkz_apricity_v2
    • bkz_levite_v2
    • kz_7in1
    • kz_akrh_warehouse_v2
    • kz_bluerace_v2
    • kz_halicarnassus
    • kz_megabhop_v2
    • kz_zxp_interstellar_v2
We have added a new Tools section! This section is primarily focused on housing functionally useful applications for users. Much more will be added as time goes on, but for now we have:
  • Integrated Admin Tools
    • Tools that were scattered around are now housed here on the website, under one umbrella.
  • GOKZ Replay Viewer
    • Record replays from the GOKZ server are synced with the website every 2 minutes. Every record - SKZ/KZTimer/Vanilla are uploaded, to watch at your convenience. You can pause, rewind, fast-forward, view bot trails, or just fly around the map - all from your browser!
    • Big shout out to SteamyOcelot, Ruto Ruto, and Zach47 Zach47 for providing invaluable assistance - without them, this project never would have been completed.
    • If you find any issues, or have any ideas for improvements please make a post about it!
  • How Secure Is My Password?
    • This is an educational tool to show you how important a long, complex password is. You can test any sort of potential password you would like to use!
Future plans include adding a CS:GO item float checker for convenience. If you have any ideas of what we should add, feel free to ask/make suggestions!

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
x15VKXR.png

good to know that I suppose added two factor auth to my account via mobile device... thanks for the reminder to stay safe gotta wear protection tbf.

Meruem

Reaction score
Pretty cool update to the website! I think it would be a interesting if you could add something in the tool section that tracks how much time people spend on the servers such as, amount of time surfing and spectating.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
zGhJV1F.png

*looks at watch* yeah I've got time

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Pretty cool update to the website! I think it would be a interesting if you could add something in the tool section that tracks how much time people spend on the servers such as, amount of time surfing and spectating.
big +1 on this too. Maybe something like gameme.com

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register