Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Upgraded database server (yet again)
  • Enforcing sv_pure on 1v1 Arenas to help combat cheaters/exploiters
  • Our Rust server is back up! I'll be keeping an eye on the usage after this most recent patch, hopefully all issues were resolved. Only caveat to the server coming back up at the moment, is that animals will not move. The initial massive usage/lag spikes it caused to all other servers was because of the AI nav mesh generation at every restart, which has been disabled.
  • Completely revamped surf_lighrust_easy
    • Properly angled all teleporters
    • No longer get stuck in s2 teleport destination
    • Perfected zoning
    • Can no longer prespeed stage 1
  • Fixed stage 1 exploit with surf_four_elements and wiped exploited times
  • Fixed slow loading of players into surf maps with bonuses. Not only has this issue been fixed (literally over 100x faster loading), we stepped that up a notch to even 4x faster than originally intended. Loading zones/options/times/etc is now instantaneous, even on a full server. Thanks to BANGBUS BANGBUS™ for spending quite a bit of time with me on this, and shout out to my brother for finding the eventual solution & optimization.
blz it

Last edited:

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Head Admin
Reaction score
  • Upgraded database server (yet again)
  • Enforcing sv_pure on 1v1 Arenas to help combat cheaters/exploiters
  • Our Rust server is back up! I'll be keeping an eye on the usage after this most recent patch, hopefully all issues were resolved. Only caveat to the server coming back up at the moment, is that animals will not move. The initial massive usage/lag spikes it caused to all other servers was because of the AI nav mesh generation at every restart, which has been disabled.
  • Completely revamped surf_lighrust_easy
    • Properly angled all teleporters
    • No longer get stuck in s2 teleport destination
    • Perfected zoning
    • Can no longer prespeed stage 1
  • Fixed stage 1 exploit with surf_four_elements and wiped exploited times
  • Fixed slow loading of players into surf maps with bonuses. Not only has this issue been fixed (literally over 100x faster loading), we stepped that up a notch to even 4x faster than originally intended. Loading zones/options/times/etc is now instantaneous, even on a full server. Thanks to BANGBUS BANGBUS™ for spending quite a bit of time with me on this, and shout out to my brother for finding the eventual solution & optimization.
blz it

This is what I call dedication to running a server/community. Round of applause, everyone

It's also why I'm proud to be a member and admin of the community, and what keeps me coming back to play even after 2 years.

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
This is what I call dedication to running a server/community. Round of applause, everyone

It's also why I'm proud to be a member and admin of the community, and what keeps me coming back to play even after 2 years.
Boy you all ready have admin no need to kiss ass. Kappa

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register