Server Update - 5/24/18

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • The mapvote format in all non-competitive servers has changed - slots 2-3 are no longer blocked, no vote & extend are now in positions 1 & 2 respectively. Many players were unhappy that if they wished to extend a map they would have to stop their run to press 9 to extend, so this should be a nice change.
  • kz_cdr_mysterious -> kz_cdr_myst
  • kz_cdr_slash -> kz_cdr_slash_final
  • Updated forum to be fully GDPR compliant
  • Fixed an issue with chat logging on FFA DM Server
  • Added 1v1 Arenas #2 and Retakes #2 servers
I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work getting some of our NA gameservers moved over to a new dedicated server, and getting all game servers moved over to a new daemon. We'll be maintaining all IP addresses so you will not have to update your favorites. The new system that all servers will be running on ensure a much better functionality, and QOL for everyone, such as:
  • More timely game updates (unlike the hour+ we've needed to wait for the last several updates)
  • Faster crash recovery
  • Instantly synced replay bots
  • Private servers
These are just a few cool examples that I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to! It is a lot of work and has consumed much of my time as of recently, but once it is all said and done, it will be 110% worth the effort.

Last edited:

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
The mapvote format in all non-competitive servers has changed - slots 2-3 are no longer blocked, no vote & extend are now in positions 1 & 2 respectively.
not on eu advanced and maybe eu easy

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register