Server Update - 6/17/18

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to update you all on what's been going on behind the scenes - most of it was unnoticeable up until about recently, when some bad performance issues started to occur.

As discussed in this update, I had planned on moving all of our NA servers over to a new system, which provides quite a few more QOL features for myself and for all players. I successfully migrated about half of our servers to a separate machine about a month ago, whilst I was fairly apprehensive about moving some of our biggest servers - NA Easy Surf & NA KZ over to a new machine, due to downtime and possible issues - well, we hit on some pretty annoying issues, suffered a DOS attack of sorts, but WE MADE IT THROUGH.

This should be the end of any sorts of downtime on our NA servers, everything should run smoothly from here on out. To thank you all for your patience for the past couple days worth of instability, I've added a coupon code to the Donation store - use code SUMMER10 for 10% off all VIP Packages & Store Credits (Excl. Lifetime VIP). Expires Tuesday 6/19 @ Midnight.

To rehash, here are some of the advantages of this move:
  • Instantly synced replay bots
  • Near-instantaneous game updates (minutes after they're released, don't wait any longer for game updates)
  • Faster crash recovery
  • Private servers
  • Maps added more quickly
  • Slightly better performing game servers

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts