This isn't a huge update, just more of a 'state of how things are going' sort of post. Last night as many of you know, CS:GO got the "Panorama" update, as an opt-in feature. As cool as this is, that also means that things are of course, going to break, which they did. Thanks to the awesome SourceMod dev team, things were back to 100% working order ~14 hours later, which I successfully updated all of our servers to reflect throughout the night, and in the morning*.
* Easy Surf & 1v1 Arenas will see an unscheduled restart to update to the latest version at very near future time of low population, and will get the Store re-enabled on those servers as well.
Also, thanks to everyone who came out and had fun with the GMod event, it was a blast! I can't wait to be able to host more of these events this summer.
- Updated all servers to latest SourceMod versions
- Updated RankMe plugin on FFA DM & all Retakes servers to take into account the additional neck hitgroup
- Updated Deathmatch plugin for FFA DM, several fixes, optimizations, and improvements (you can have your own headshot only mode now as well!)
- Updated certain admin notifications for more accurate and faster enforcement