Accepted Slender - STEAM_0:1:181418237

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Slender2k19, May 6, 2019.

1. Slender2k19

Slender2k19 Member

In-Game Name:
    Slender

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:181418237

Listed reason for ban:
    Racism/spamming/harassment

Which server you were banned from:
    All of them

Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm 16 turning 17 in 4 months. I'm not 12 anymore, Spamming racist remarks in a surf server is behind me. I regret my actions and i take full responsibility for what I did that got me this permanent ban.
    I truly apologize for all of the drama I caused during my time in the snk.srv community.

The main reason I want to be unbanned is mainly for surfing itself, I like the feel of 85.3 tick servers and snk.srv is clearly the best in terms of community and moderation I also enjoyed the 1v1 arena's.

But besides all that i want a chance to rebuild my reputation in the snk.srv community so I'm not known as a little 12 year old who was just mic spamming all the time making people angry.
    Even if I'm not allowed to talk Ill still be happy just being able to connect and surf with old friends. I hope this ban appeal will make it so I can be apart of your community again.

sincerely, Slender.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Hi Slender, sorry for the wait.

The admin team has come to a consensus to allow you back into the community - on one condition: 3 months "probation". This is where you'll have to prove to us that you're serious, since actions speak louder than words. Any, and I stress any enforcement action taken on you in the first 3 months by administrative staff will be instant grounds to re-instate your permanent ban.

Sound fair?

Land, kyle_mf and BDIFF like this.
  3. Slender2k19

Slender2k19 Member

sounds very fair tysm

kyle_mf likes this.
  4. Frumpy

Frumpy Server Moderator Server Moderator

Is the mute going to stay?

5. Slender2k19

Slender2k19 Member

shout out to all the admins who had my back also will i be unbanned from the discord?

6. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Your account has been unbanned/unmuted from the game servers, and discord account unbanned as well.

I'd highly recommend re-reading our Community Rules, as these have changed since you were here last, and it's critical that you are well acquainted with of each one of them. If you have any questions, I'm sure any of the admin team will be able to answer them for you.