Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
User's In-game name:Not Hanzo Main

Occupancy:Stripper

Why should we accept you as a tenant and member of this Gaming House?:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What skills can you add to our gaming community and household? (can you cook?):i can make a mean cup of joe

How much time are you willing to commit?:none

Can the tenant provide food/rent expenses?:no

What memes can you provide for our pleasure?:all

-1 Need to be a bit more serious.

User's In-game name: a-ha!

Occupancy:uhh idk im 12 ;p x))))

Why should we accept you as a tenant and member of this Gaming House?:i want to join this cause it look like a good palc

What skills can you add to our gaming community and household? (can you cook?):cook eggs, oatmeal, make toast, beef wellington

How much time are you willing to commit?: about 3-4

Can the tenant provide food/rent expenses?: maybe

What memes can you provide for our pleasure?: 9gag memes (very funny site btw i recomen u check it out :DDD)

+1 for me

User's In-game name: Toastmeister

Occupancy:toast

Why should we accept you as a tenant and member of this Gaming House?:Dont you want bread as a fucking roommate? plus im pretty dank sometimes

What skills can you add to our gaming community and household? (can you cook?):I can cook up a bowl of cereal if thats why you tryina eat. I can also boil water.

How much time are you willing to commit?:Commit time to what?

Can the tenant provide food/rent expenses?:Well i am a piece of bread. I can provide the rest of my family and you can eat some bread.

What memes can you provide for our pleasure?: I am a meme.

+1 for me

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now