Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexyz222

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
sneaK's 1v1 Arenas #1 !ws|!knife|!gloves|128T|Challenge|Chicago

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Usually on Thursday & Sunday from 2/3pm-8-9PM EST. or 9/10pm-2am EST, other days of the week vary.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I've been an admin on multiple games, understand the pros and cons of being one. I've played on your server from when I had 10 hours to now at 3,300 with what I would consider to be a well rounded average player. I've participated in one tournament you hosted and took second, frequently play on your server and easily hold top three. I can respond quickly while in game to disturbances, stay professional, keep people a second chance, and when needed eliminate an issue that may ruin the time for participants not causing issues.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No!

Any additional relevant information:
I pretty much said everything I wanted to in the "What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?" field.

I have probably around 400+ hours on your server, I know thats required for administrator (200)

I greatly enjoy your server, would love to help out. I quite honestly don't have the amount of time to play CSGO the way I wanted to (ESEA teams, matches, etc). I spend time playing mm every now & again and mostly on your server. If made an admin, I would uphold my position with the greatest amount of professionalism. It would encourage me to spend more time playing on your server, which in my opinion would result in your server's quality (not that its bad at all right now) just going up as I'll be an active admin fixing any issues occurring in-game. Would love to speak further with one of you in discord sometime!

Thanks,
ALEXyz#5563

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Alex, thanks for applying!

The most hours I see here is just over 27 hours on our competitive servers - do you perhaps have another account you used to play on here? Seems quite a bit off from the 400+ you're talking about.

ALEXyz

Reaction score
Hey sneaK! I referenced gametracker, and see that my current alias "ALEX" I use has 200+ on the server. I've used several other usernames just like anyone else has on steam....I'm sure I have even more than 400 as I've been playing on your server frequently for the last 3+ years.

I could be wrong and maybe it was spread on a few other servers, but this is what I saw.

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
I believe that tracks anyone with the name Alex. We have a tool that lets us see every connection and has the total playtime of anyone we look up by specific SteamID.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Try typing !timeplayed next time youre on the server

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.