https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161792642/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
arenas.chicago.snksrv.com - and - arenas.chicago.snksrv.com:27017

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
currently Monday-Friday 9:00am-9:00pm with intermittent breaks. Schedule is open due to Covid so I am flexible for availability.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
Previously I have been an Administrative Assistant, Store Manager, Residential Life Supervisor, and AV Technician. Each of these roles helped me to develop skills in handling conflict, supporting the community I was in, and critical thinking in evaluating managerial decisions.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
The most relevant position I have held is being an Administrative Assistant and Residential Life Supervisor at a military boarding high school called Admiral Farragut based in St.Petersburg,FL. During my 2 years at the school, I was in charge of monitoring student behavior, conflicts, sleep schedules, and military activity routines. Basically, I was a baby-sitter for teenagers.

Any additional relevant information:
I am on the 1v1 server's everyday and have grown to know a lot of the frequent members and have even made some friends here. I feel that this is a very unique and clear opportunity for me since I spend so much time on the servers. Also, I am a Chicago native and hold around a 3-5 ping here. Must be close! Cheers and hope to hear back soon!

All the best,
Andy

chilly

Reaction score
idk who u are but this is a great application +1

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I think I have seen you on the server before but dont remember too well. But you made a great application, will keep my eye out for you

Andith

Reaction score
I think I have seen you on the server before but dont remember too well. But you made a great application, will keep my eye out for you
Your name is definitely familiar! thanks for your support and hope to see you around!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?