Operations Team

Server(s) you primarily play on:
1v1

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Mon-Sun

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I am a data science/machine learning student, I don't have much interest in administrating as a player but wouldn't mind it either. would like to build. I am learning python and several libraries inside it as well, could make a discord bots etc. I have experience developing FiveM servers I made one for the rapper "Chxpo" (His music isn't very good but paid well) Honestly looking for some code to write to add to my portfolio but don't have much of a purpose or direction outside what I am learning for school.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
Nope

Any additional relevant information:
I would love to share some of the stuff I have been doing in school with whoever makes the decision to further solidify my competence.

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to update some of this stuff with context on what I am learning. I recently made a model that would take in data from FiveThirtyEight's RAPTOR score. This score is a good cumulative measure of "how good a player is" The score is used to determine winners of games like the finals, and during the regular season as well. I merged this with another dataset that included basic biometrics: height/weight/age. I trained the model on this data. I wanted to make a function that I could pass in biometrics and get wether a player will be above or below the NBA raptor average. I assumed since in the NBA players dont vary too much in size based on their position and I was above baseline with my model being about 66% accurate. Which isnt great but is still above a simple averaging, and given the topic I was actually pretty amazed it all worked out the way it did. Heres a link to the github repo I posted all of this in.

VinZie

Reaction score
+1 very active, very positive and gives great warm greeting to others. Isn't afraid to answer complicated questions when asked. Mostly giving him credit on his activity & determination to learn in machine learning! You sir sound like you want to give great effort to giving operations team a shot.

Last edited:

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Seems like he knows what hes talking about everytime i talk to him. Seem him on all the time. See him helping out with tech stuff a lot seems like a good fit for ops team

chilly

Reaction score
+1 again cuz he congratulated me on events team

Neksal

Reaction score
+1 as well he did that to me as well

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
Hey I would actually like if you guys closed this. I have been having a really hard time keeping up in school and I think as much as a new project would help keep me interested and motivated, it just doesnt seem smart to add any additional load. Best of luck to you all!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?