Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
beginner surf , also 1v1 arenas #1 , advanced surf

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
everyday 3 pm - 7 am

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
i try to be as friendly as possible in the community as well as getting to know the other players , also i do not have a problem with taken hate from other people. In addition to this i am also on for large portions of the day as stated before , and there is times were no mods/admin are on to stop any toxicity so i would be able to help in the gaps of time. I regularly remind people of the server commands when needed by other players , and i try maintain a good relationship with both the players and i hope moderators/admin by being nice to the community while making the rules known when someone may be breaking them. i try to help out regularly when i can to avoid bothering the other staff unless its necessary. Though I do not want this position for pure power , if not me I would love to see a new staff member that respects the community as a whole and does not abuse there power as there are many who want this position who don’t want this for the community but for the control. I would love to help remove some of the toxicity from the sneak servers , as I’ve notice this is one of the best and least toxic community to be a part of and meet nice people with the exceptions of the few toxic people Which I hope to be able to help against when needed , as I said before I’m available to help on the server at almost anytime and would love to use my time to help it improve.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
i have not had any action taken against me by any server staff.

Any additional relevant information:
Though i do not cheat i have quit a few VAC banned accounts from the past all well over a year , I was into the HvH community in the past which has lead to be being banned even though i did not cheat on VAC servers. I have since dropped all forms of cheating and HvH. In addition sneaks server are the only server i dedicate time to.

Last edited:

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
yes , i have tried to run servers before though they were not popular i learned administrative responsibility

That's not what that means. The question is asking if you've had admins or mods of this server take action against you like bans or mutes or gags, etc

Also, just for my personal curiosity, you said that your last vac bans were over a year ago but when was the last time you were hvh'ing?

Dark Rose

Reaction score
That's not what that means. The question is asking if you've had admins or mods of this server take action against you like bans or mutes or gags, etc

Also, just for my personal curiosity, you said that your last vac bans were over a year ago but when was the last time you were hvh'ing?
i dont HvH anymore the VAC bans were the final straw since the last one i have never looked back at cheats

and i have never had actions taken against me on the server (i actually try to help the mods when i can already)

Goldblosom

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1, I believe that with some time, effort, and training, you could be an asset to our servers. I've known you for a little while now and you've done nothing but show that you are capable in my eyes. Of course it isn't my decision, but I wish you the best. Good luck :)

Dark Rose

Reaction score
+1, I believe that with some time, effort, and training, you could be an asset to our servers. I've known you for a little while now and you've done nothing but show that you are capable in my eyes. Of course it isn't my decision, but I wish you the best. Good luck :)
Thank you it means a lot :)

Dark Rose

Reaction score
maybe ill get staff one day ?

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
Well based on looking at discord you joined the discord the day you applied, talked for about a month and havent said anything in there since June. Until today your last post on the forum not in the last person who posts win thread was 5 months ago. Safe to say you're pretty inactive in the community.

Dark Rose

Reaction score
no i have been away from any access recently but i try to be constantly active on the server my favorite people are here

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?