https://steamcommunity.com/id/DinlgeDorf/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Moderator, Operations Team

Server(s) you primarily play on:
sneaK's KZ Climb

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight CST (Work from home). Fri-Sun varies a lot sometimes 10am-4am CST or not at all (depends on the fiance)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
For operations I've been programing professionally in Golang for about 3 years now but started off in Java, know some Lua and have been wanting to pick up another language.
For applications I just now MySql from the list but would love to pick up something new.
I know how to complete and maintain a project within a group or solo as well as create well written documentation on solutions, changes, or just where needed. I can provide my LinkedIn but don't want to list it here cus I play during work when I'm out stories for the sprint and you never know.

For moderator I'm calm and collective, can handle any issues appropriately. Older than most of the people that would be making trouble on the server and I'm on a lot of the time

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
Been around for a while and just came back to CSGO a few weeks ago to KZ again. Wanting to hit Master some day so I'll be around for a while (Hopefully it carries to cs2 or they keep csgo separate). I work as a backend software engineer, mainly in Go but dabble with a lot and love to pick up new languages or services. I go on my honeymoon next month for 2 weeks though so may have not been the best time to apply but would love to help out before and when I'm back.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using