Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
sneak easy, sneak advanced and sneak beginner

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
every day (with rare periodic short breaks) 10am-10pm or 3pm-11

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
im on the server every day so the server will be moderated a lot more often. I also have recording software running to provide proof of what did or did not happen

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
yes 3 mutes

Any additional relevant information:
ive used calladmin many times in the past few weeks and have been doing my best to help the moderation team

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Given how close the timeframe is from posting this application to posting your previous application, I'm deferring any of my comments on this until a later date. I think a few weeks isn't enough time to turnaround a decision just yet, but exemplary behavior is always recognized on-server 👍.

FadedFrank

Reaction score
Given how close the timeframe is from posting this application to posting your previous application, I'm deferring any of my comments on this until a later date. I think a few weeks isn't enough time to turnaround a decision just yet, but exemplary behavior is always recognized on-server 👍.
the reason i got rejected happened several months ago. and im glad to hear my contributions are appreciated. (for the people who are wondering me and gold get along just fine.):)

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
It has been a little over a month since your first denial. One does not simply completely change who they are in that time frame.

I went over your previous app and your chat logs.

Moderators and Admins represent the server, i do not believe you would be a good representation.

FadedFrank

Reaction score
if you look at the date you would see its been far longer than a month since our disagreement

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
But it has only been a month since we have found it.

That like murdering someone 20 years ago, getting caught now and saying well that was 20 years ago I shouldn't be held accountable.

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
if you look at the date you would see its been far longer than a month since our disagreement

if I may interject here. (Delete other wise)

It’s not the matter of the incident (between you and gold) that is at question. It’s more the time that has passed since the previous application was submitted. Which, has been, one month. My best advice, keep doing what you’re doing (if things are like doing admin calls, making friends, being positive), apply in two months or so. Maybe also start chatting in discord, be present and known. (While not a requirement, it can’t hurt)

does it kinda suck? Yup, but it shows willingness and growth. That’s what it’s about. It’s not about a quick con to mod, it’s about long term goals, with a community as a whole.

if you stay on track, you’ll have my vote in a few months. (If my votes even count? They must, framed is admin now.) Good luck.

edit: I’m not saying you’re quick conning. At all. Just using it as a reference from a previous community because a lot of people tried that. 😁

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register