Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134119035/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
SneaK's Beginner's Surf, 1v1 Arena

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
7 or 5 days a week, depending on how busy I get.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
Hella Funny, Patient, Considerate and very careful when handling negative situations with other people in general.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
To my knowledge I had gotten muted over a joke by a moderator named "Gold" for "baiting" in which I thought she knew it was a joke because I was sure I had joked about it with her before, but still got muted for 20 minutes and just moved on calmly and apologized.

Any additional relevant information:
If further clarifications or elaborations are needed from me on anything, I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities and be honest.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Hella Funny, Patient, Considerate and very careful when handling negative situations
From my experience with you, none of this is true. If you really want to join staff, it helps to be an upstanding community member.

mask

Reaction score
Also if i remember correctly ur kinda not nice with ladies playing video games

Flamez

Reaction score
Also if i remember correctly ur kinda not nice with ladies playing video games
I'm certain I treat everyone fairly, I do not discriminate.

Flamez

Reaction score
From my experience with you, none of this is true. If you really want to join staff, it helps to be an upstanding community member.
Well hopefully if you are more active in the future, in case that you are not. I hope to present myself in a better light to you.

Vexxology ツ

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
There isn't a lot of effort in this app and given the situation where you argued with one of our staff on top of attacking other users I feel like there's a strong sense of immaturity. Furthermore staff are supposed to work together to provide resolutions for the good of the community and the server, if filing user reports on staff is your way of getting back at them for doing what they're supposed to do for the good of the server that's just bad vibes right off the bat.

Overall given what I have heard and the low effort on the app, definitely a -1 for me.

Flamez

Reaction score
There isn't a lot of effort in this app and given the situation where you argued with one of our staff on top of attacking other users I feel like there's a strong sense of immaturity. Furthermore staff are supposed to work together to provide resolutions for the good of the community and the server, if filing user reports on staff is your way of getting back at them for doing what they're supposed to do for the good of the server that's just bad vibes right off the bat.

Overall given what I have heard and the low effort on the app, definitely a -1 for me.
considering you are just going off "word of mouth" like alot of others do thats pretty ignorant and doesn't really provide a reasonable conclusion. And attacking is a strong word in which I have never done on my record to begin with.

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
While i can say that you do/ can get along well with the surf community, I do also feel that you do not treat everyone with respect, mainly those who ask you to stop talkin. Instead of responding with insults, maybe have a more mature response to the situation, as would be expected of a representative of the server.

I also feel that while you may be upset with the mute that was placed upon you, constantly talking about it in the server, and intentionally trying to bring a force together to "back you up" is beyond immature. There is a much better way to handle this situation by speaking in private with a Admin directly about this, and not trying to gang the server up against another person or moderator.

Atm until i see some maturity big -1 from me.

Reaction score
As a former brain surgeon, I know a good personality when I see it +1

JK this dude is more toxic and annoying than me I think -1 and thats saying something. And the unique qualities of "patient" and "considerate" is very rich coming from you as you talk over anyone you disagree with and yell at them non stop when they talk and make fun of kids for not going through puberty.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?