Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
sneaK's Retakes #1

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
All day everyday

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I'm a very easy going individual and also have prior experience being Mod/Admin on Garry's Mod, CSGO, RSPS, and various other discord servers. I am not a biased person and I seek to favor with individuals being truthful who follow the rules and don't cause problems for others.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
I'm not sure if I meet the hour requirements to be applying for the moderator/admin position on the retake server, but I never seem to see any staff on the retake server when I join it. Things get out of hand on that server occasionally and people like the cause problems and be toxic towards scaring potential new players from that server. Also I'd like to include I play CSGO nearly every chance possible and I believe myself to be very good at the game and will leave links to my profiles at the bottom. I believe with my skill and experience in the game I feel as if I'd make a good staff member for the retake server. I also practice on that server every chance I get when I am not pugging or in a league match.

ESEA: https://play.esea.net/users/1199677
Faceit: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Griffinnnnnn

Griffin

Reaction score
Many of you probably don't know me but you'll be seeing my face around a lot more I promise. I enjoy this community and want to see it thrive. :)

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
You are new to the servers. I want to see more playtime before we consider anyone for moderator position.

Griffin

Reaction score
Understood. I'll rack up them hours ASAP

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy Griffin Griffin , thanks for the interest! As Storm Ex Storm Ex pointed out, you are a newer player here with less than 3 cumulative hours as of the time of this post - our Moderator requirements are 30+ hours right now. Feel free to re-apply when you can meet the requirements!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using