Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
surf on CSGO

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I’m completely unbiased and willing to see all sides of the picture. I will NEVER mute/ban people unless probable cause

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
I would love this position as I am unbiased and willing to help out the surf community

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Im gonna be honest I dont think I've seen you on the server once. Would love to see more from you though!

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for showing interest in becoming staff :)

There's a few things I want to go over.

The age on your profile says 14, I'm going to assume that's either a mistake or you're turning 15 soon, as the minimum age requirement is 15 for the moderator position.

It also looks like you're under the server playtime requirement of 30+ hours, however that can be fixed easily over time.

I would recommend reading over the overview page again which you can find here

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I’m completely unbiased and willing to see all sides of the picture. I will NEVER mute/ban people unless probable cause
Personally I would like to see a bit information, unique qualities and effort put into this section of your application since it looks like you're fairly new and don't have many hours on the server, as I've never seen you before more information on this section would be really helpful :)

Any additional relevant information:
I would love this position as I am unbiased and willing to help out the surf community
Appreciate you wanting to help out, if you have any previous moderation experience or any cool ideas you'd want to help implement into the servers feel free to throw that into this section :)

With the minimal application and you not having a whole lot of time played on the servers I am neutral for now. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

ps. feel free to join the
discord if you haven't already and integrate yourself with the community there :)

losii

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Personally I've never seen you on the server before so it'll be a -1 from me. Play more on the server and make friends within the community and you'll have a better shot

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
1608511717955.png

1608511790743.png

Unfortunately you don't meet this requirement just yet. Once you have some more playtime and are more known within the community feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?