Surf

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Daily

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
2+ years of moderation experience on sneaks
Some experience with events
Some discord moderation experience (6k+ members)

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
While I may not have the biggest log of mutes (which could be seen as good or bad), over the last few years moderating here (and helping with some events) and elsewhere I've learned a lot when it comes to moderation and how people act in general.

A lot of staff have been busy the last year or so (most notably the last few months) probably due to covid and work etc and can't be as active as they used to be. I myself don't have to worry about those things and can respond to discord calls any time I'm awake. I have definitely had my inactive moments but have recently been trying to be on the servers more and pick up the pace with discord calls to try and handle both moderator and admin calls, and feel now is a good time to apply for admin.

My goal is to improve everyones experience on the servers and for the last couple years just being a moderator was fine however I feel I can do more to help as an admin, especially now and with experience under my belt.

I'm not good with applications so If It's fairly barebones my bad x)

Thanks for reading :)

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1000000

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1000001

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Oh boy hewe we go. As much as i want to -1 because i awways said i wouwd when he appwies and fow the meme but i cant even do that. Ovew the past few months i have pewsonawwy seen an incwease in youw pwesence on the sewvew especiawwy with cawws fow admin wewated things going above and beyond fow the mod position as weww as heawing about some of youw pwans fow events in the futuwe. On top of that you hosting sewvews fow peopwe on the sewvew to pway on wike the minecwaft sewvew a few months ago. On top of you constantwy being active in discowd and constantwy hewping peopwe youwe awso extwemewy wespectfuw to evewyone on the sewvew no mattew how much twoubwe they cause. I know fow the past few months evewytime i have tawked to you i have awways asked "when you appwying fow admin?" ow just stwaight up tewwing you to appwy. This is pwobabwy the biggest +1 i have evew given. Dont think the sewvews couwd get a bettew aww awound admin then this guy.

Last edited:

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
I'm HUuUUGGGeLY on the fence with not only you kuiq, but others applying also, theres just been 0 new staff members added for like a fucking year so there isn't any new admins needed right now.

In all seriousness, it's gonna be a -1 from me, for the same points mylife gave I dont believe you'd be a good fit on the admin team.
sorry for any inconvenience

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register