Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Surf, 1v1

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Afternoons/evenings depending on work

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I can bring a different aspect of moderation towards the staff, in my personal life, I have a vast amount of knowledge in de-escalation, conflict management, and liaising with key stakeholders within my personal life given the nature of my job.

I can take techniques and strong communication skills to help withhold a higher standard of play on sneaks servers. This set of skills has given me the opportunity to be able to gain new friendships through the server and mainly positive interactions with both newcomers and staff. I would love the opportunity to be able to give back to the community.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
In the past I have been given three separate mutes on this server, I've made poor decisions within my past on how to interact and become a positive individual within the counter strike surf community as a whole, with age I have been allowed to reflect on my decisions and understand the negative impact I may have had on other individuals. If there's any controversy around my behavior in the past I'm open to discussion on the situation(s) that have occurred.

Any additional relevant information:
Moving forward, I'm open to make new friendships and take leadership with or without the position in hand. If you see me within the server don't be afraid to say hello!

Thanks,

Lucky ツ

Last edited:

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Denied due to inactivity

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using