Reaction score
User name: Mandii

In-Game Name:
Mandii

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053287271/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
I am very active on SneaK's Easy & Beginner Surf, Sometimes the Advanced Server and VIP.

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
I reside in Canada - Alberta/ Time zone is MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Edit (new work hours 2/2/3 schedule) On days off Between 1500-0500hrs / On work days Between 1500-1700hrs.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I'm usually on odd hours of the Night, which I find others can be/are quite toxic and belligerent towards each other. I feel that there should be more of a Moderation presence on the servers at as many hours of the day as possible to help in reducing the mic spammers/ Trolls and Toxic players insuring every one can have a good time and enjoyable experience on the servers.

I have about 800 hours of play time on SneaK's server, and am always willing to help out new players or assist those who are asking for help if able. While my knowledge of Surfing isn't amazing or all knowing, the basics are there as well as some advanced tips that may be helpful to new and veteran players.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
I have previous Moderation experience with the game company My.Com a large MMO and Mobile phone Company. On there I was to Moderate the Discord for the MMO Revelation Online and Forums insuring a Pg13 Friendly atmosphere and assisting players with their needs, as well as applying forceful action if needed against Trolls and Toxic Players (Mutes/Bans/ Time outs).

Apart of the Moderation team, we were able to assist the Community Managers in engaging with the players, Assisting or Hosting events as well as taking player feed back to help improve the game/ and servers.

Last edited:

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
What timezone are you in?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using