Denied Staff Application - mask

Neksal

Reaction score
i agree with snc a respectable person in the surf community despite his spelling (I thought he just fat fingers his kb all the time)

also bilingual people are cool and so do big arms so he can beat someone up through his monitor

+1

chilly

Reaction score
Position(s) you are applying for:
Moderator, Operations Team, Events Team, Administrator, Other

what could you bring to the operations team and the events team? you wrote nothing about this in your application so i'm hoping you can shed some light in the comments!

mask

Reaction score
what could you bring to the operations team and the events team? you wrote nothing about this in your application so i'm hoping you can shed some light in the comments!
Well, has u can see, i have the veteran rank in the discord and accomplished it without spamming the #bot command unlike other users, but i will never want to be evemt
Team because that wiould
Be a shame, but i think i would be a very good addition to the operation team, i have a great knowledge of coding a computers and can add many featto the server. Also can someone help me download a fucking screen recorder idk how to make obs work

chilly

Reaction score
Well, has u can see, i have the veteran rank in the discord and accomplished it without spamming the #bot command unlike other users

but i will never want to be evemt Team because that wiould Be a shame
you get 0 xp from #bot-commands, on another note why did you apply for events team if you do not want it?

mask

Reaction score
you get 0 xp from #bot-commands, on another note why did you apply for events team if you do not want it?
yea ok apparently great minds dont think alike at all

all i want is power and event teams offers no power and i made my app really quicly cuz im a busy man

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?