https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202214268/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Events Team

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Most of the surf servers and bhop

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
I'm basically on everyday

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I'm always looking forward to new events, and I think that I could help the team come up with more of a variety of games to play for events. While the events we have had are fun I think that people would be interested in seeing some different games every once in a while. I would also like to see a better turn out than what we have seen previously (yesterday).

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
When I first started playing on the server I was tricked into getting a vote evasion ban thing (Fayse remembers) but that's it

Any additional relevant information:
I love hanging out with the whole community and I am NOT toxic

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

Mini ღ

Reaction score
What ideas do you have in mind?
One thing I've been thinking about is how everyone likes to play golf with your friends, so if we actually set up events for that, maybe even reward a winner. I was also thinking there are some jackbox games that you can have a lot of people be a part of (bracketeering comes to mind right off the bat). Also if we had enough people but not to many we could do things like custom csgo games, and if we do get a lot for that then there could still be more than one game going on. I really think that there are a lot of games that we could be playing but for the most part the events just default to gmod.

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
One thing I've been thinking about is how everyone likes to play golf with your friends, so if we actually set up events for that, maybe even reward a winner. I was also thinking there are some jackbox games that you can have a lot of people be a part of (bracketeering comes to mind right off the bat). Also if we had enough people but not to many we could do things like custom csgo games, and if we do get a lot for that then there could still be more than one game going on. I really think that there are a lot of games that we could be playing but for the most part the events just default to gmod.
I like the ideas, but what are you willing to do to put these ideas into motion?

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Achlepted, welcome to the team :)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online