Operations Team, Administrator, Other

Server(s) you primarily play on:
bhop

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
9pm-5am GMT

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I am an admin on another bhop server and there I have modified and created plugins like jhud, strafetrainer, ssj, speedometer and tabhud. I also have experience porting, making and play testing maps. Im good at zoning maps witch is needed on this server. There are many maps that are not zones properly or a missing a bonus. There are some segmented times that are abused and i could removed them. I always could find time to do some admin stuff even when im busy. Right now there are no active admins that could fix stuff like zones, abused times and more.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
no

Any additional relevant information:
i have played bhop since 2016 and i know most of the bhop stuff. I understand most of the admin commands and bhoptimer stuff. i have been playing on this server since like 2020 and i know most of the players.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+/-

You inspired me to update my signature! mbhound mbhound, Kuiq Kuiq, & even sneaK sneaK himself also have some experience in Hammer editor, so I believe with our combined strength, fixing the zones is definitely something we could do. Perhaps your plugin talents could be helpful, but I also saw the server you were linking the download for & the server you presumably map for is ZZK Community. ZZK Community appears to be a German community from their website, but sneaK's Community is a North American community, so I am not really sure why you would want to be staff here, since our severs may not even be populated while you're awake. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything though, I'm open to changing my mind about it.

naderni

Reaction score
+/-

You inspired me to update my signature! mbhound mbhound, Kuiq Kuiq, & even sneaK sneaK himself also have some experience in Hammer editor, so I believe with our combined strength, fixing the zones is definitely something we could do. Perhaps your plugin talents could be helpful, but I also saw the server you were linking the download for & the server you presumably map for is ZZK Community. ZZK Community appears to be a German community from their website, but sneaK's Community is a North American community, so I am not really sure why you would want to be staff here, since our severs may not even be populated while you're awake. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything though, I'm open to changing my mind about it.
The German server I play on is only populated during the day and I'd get on during the night (9 PM GMT to 5 AM GMT). There is a 2 hour difference between Iceland (where I'm from) and Germany. But during this time my hours online align very well with NA peak hours so I would be on when people get out of school/work until they go to bed. I have main'd sneak's bhop server for 3 years and hold a position in the top 10 on the server. So I care very much about the server and would simply like to improve the experience for myself and everyone else on the server with correct map zones, tiers, bettering bhop plugins with tweaking, fixing broken maps on the server personally and even providing exclusive maps that can only be found through the sneaks fastdl.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
The German server I play on is only populated during the day and I'd get on during the night (9 PM GMT to 5 AM GMT). There is a 2 hour difference between Iceland (where I'm from) and Germany. But during this time my hours online align very well with NA peak hours so I would be on when people get out of school/work until they go to bed. I have main'd sneak's bhop server for 3 years and hold a position in the top 10 on the server. So I care very much about the server and would simply like to improve the experience for myself and everyone else on the server with correct map zones, tiers, bettering bhop plugins with tweaking, fixing broken maps on the server personally and even providing exclusive maps that can only be found through the sneaks fastdl.
Ah, I see that makes sense since you're from Iceland you would play on both NA/EU. I think you have proactive ideas for the server without a doubt, which the community could certainly benefit from.

My concern with exclusive BHop maps is that with the maps in more competitive modes (KZ, BHop, Surf, etc.) having these exclusive maps on a server which isn't global & stuff might not be a great idea. It is okay for level designers to take freelance work from companies to make exclusive projects or make exclusive projects for more casual modes (HNS, TrickSurf, SurfDM, Jailbreak, Multi1v1, etc.) but making exclusive maps with speed records for sneaK's is just kind of unfair. I have thought about making a KZ map, but I would not ever want to make it exclusive to sneaK's because it gives NA players an advantage over AF/AS/EU/OC/SA.

titan

Reaction score
+1 he make cool bhop jump map to bhop!!!! !!!

Attachments

• fish-groove.gif
    fish-groove.gif
    484.3 KB · Views: 1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events