Neksal

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/neksal_/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Events Team

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Beginner Surf, Easy Surf, 1v1's.

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Discord: Monday - Sunday. CSGO Servers - Every other weekend.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I have been in the Discord and in the community now for over a year. I have talked to the most active people in the servers and had pleasant and easygoing conversations with them. Although I do not talk as much in voice chats, I am always in text chats, trying to join into the conversation whenever possible.

When I see the events that have been going on, they have been very successful. But now as of this application some of the Events Team members have been not participated as much as other Event Team members. If I do get selected as an Events Team Member, I will try my best and hardest to communicate, participate, and help and support other Team members whenever they need help organizing, or running an event.

When I was thinking of applying for an Events Team position, I was also thinking of ideas to help contribute to events to the SNK.SRV Community. I do have great ideas that are out of CS:GO and can be easily ran and can be fun for the people participating.

Whenever I first joined the server networks, I was just lonely and could not find any friends whatsoever. But when I joined the Discord, I started to talk to some people that had similar and common interests. But as I became more active in the Discord, I started to talk to more people and started to feel more connected and started to feel that I was more of a friend than a regular member of the servers. I started to watch friends' streams, welcomed people into the server, and played games with them. Soon after the people who I talked to are now are in Administration Positions, meaning that they can help maintain and moderate the servers while still having fun and being who they were whenever they first joined, and I really admire and respect them of that. And if I become an Events Team Member I wish to be connected to the people more than ever!

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
As you people might know I am not as older as many other people. But that should not change the fact that whenever I can bond and talk to people, they can feel more comfortable and can be themselves and have fun.

Unfortunately I don't play as much of the servers that I used to, but due to living arrangements and personal problems, I don't have a lot of time to play the servers, which I will try to be more active in the servers and be more part of the community. I may not have the greatest set up (Very cheap laptop with a cheap keyboard and mouse) but I will make it work to be around everyone. Hopefully this application can convince you to make me a awesome team member of the Events Team!

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

BarK

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
would've never guessed age of 14 by how mature and cool this guy is, easy +1 for me

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
fat +1 from me

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team