Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307193467/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
1v1s, sometimes retakes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
5-9 on weekdays, weekends 9a-9p. (weekends vary with irl plans)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I try to be a role model for those in the community, I honestly just love CS, and I want to make it a fun and enjoyable game to play. Which starts with the community experience. Most, if not all of my time spent on here as of late has been in 1v1 servers and retakes, so I would likely be in the server to diffuse any situation that arrives before a Call Admin would even be needed. I take pride in my ability to stay calm in stressful situations and treat everyone with respect, even if respect is not shown to me (thank you to the 3 years of retail management). I generally do my best to keep a lighthearted atmosphere when I'm in the servers, somewhere for people to be as competitive, or casual as they like. I also have plenty of time played so I know the difference between a good player, and a cheater.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
none

Any additional relevant information:
Spent a year as a 1v1 mod in a server (PrG) that is disconnected now, however if I remember correctly that's where I first met Vexx. I don't know exactly what happened with that server however after spending some time here in sneaks I realize I want to be a part of keeping these communities alive and well. Servers like yours, sneaK, have made this game far more enjoyable, and honestly has probably helped more people than you would have imagined, and I would love to be a part of that.

Last edited:

chilly

Reaction score
A little short. I would recommend fleshing out your application a little bit more so the staff team knows you really want this position.

nits0

Reaction score
A little short. I would recommend fleshing out your application a little bit more so the staff team knows you really want this position.
I appreciate the recommendation!

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
ye aight +1. Seems active and well known.

If the servers are mega aids don't forget to !calladmin.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?