https://steamcommunity.com/id/OMG

Position(s) you are applying for:
Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
1v1

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Most days of the week, I can be on for all 7.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I used to be the Head Admin of the Precision Gaming/PRG 1v1 server a few years ago. I managed the entire server, maps, plugins, hiring other admins etc. I also have a lot of discord/reddit administration/moderation experience and operated/owned a minecraft server with 40 concurrent players. Since I was the head admin of PRG I probably know most of the requirements and obligations of an admin. Other than that I can solve problems with a level head and treat players with fairness and respect, no matter what they've done. Helping people and problem solving are two of my biggest passions, I've missed helping out on a 1v1 server so I thought why not apply since I play on SneaKs so much and have the experience to back it up!

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
Banned for being in a cheating group many years ago, overturned by SneaK years ago. I honestly don't even remember the group I was banned for or why I was in it lol.

Any additional relevant information:
I was the winner of the first SneaKs 1v1 tournament, this information probably isn't relevant. Just including it in case someone recognizes me. Also, I acknowledge that "Wallhacking" is a very suspicious name to go by, I went by that name as a joke originally and everyone ended up calling me it and it stuck. I no longer go by that name.

Last edited:

Vexxology ツ

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Have known this guy for a long time, always been a good guy to the community

+1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now