Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Retakes 1-3

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
When I'm not at work I'm on throughout the day. / 5pm-10:30pm

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I play a lot of retakes. I love the gamemode and I play it more than anything else. I also like sticking around one server because I love the sense of community that CS:GO servers like this one have. The last server I moderated on recently just shut down it's retake so I'm looking for a new home! Since I play this server so much now, I figured I'd offer my time to keep the servers running smoothly. I'm super easy to get along with so I think I'm a great candidate for a moderator. I'm great at dealing with issues of racism, spam, settling overly toxic disputes, etc. Like I mentioned I have moderated a CS:GO retake/1v1/surf before so I'm familiar with some of the commands as well as spectating suspected cheaters and providing proof. I am mainly a retake player but if I'm given the responsibility of mod I'll spend my time playing on all the sneaK servers.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I don't believe so.

Any additional relevant information:
I think my experience being a moderator will make a great addition to the sneaK team!

The server I previously moderated: https://galaxyservers.space/ (I stepped down once the retake was taken down because I wouldn't have met the time requirement with just the 1v1/surf)

If you would like to reach me please add me on discord: hxppy<3#2980

Thanks for your consideration!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord