Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177322850/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Beginner Surf

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Most days of the week. Throughout the day and night.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I am a nice person. I try and help people beat maps whenever I can. I am often on discord and I talk in vc in game often.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I was muted once. That is all.

Any additional relevant information:
I really wanna be able to just improve this community and make it a fun experience for everybody.

RileySmiley

Reaction score
low effort app -1
I understand I didn't put in a lot effort into this. Well i put in effort, but the effort I've been putting in is the time I've been playing. I didn't think writing an entire essay of why you should make me a mod is very appealing. It makes me look like im trying hard. The reason I didn't type a lot is because I know what I do for people and I know the effort I put in. If I don't get mod it isn't the end of the world. I just wanted to put the essentials of what I've done down and if they wanna make me a mod they will. Like I said, I could have typed an entire essay but I didn't. I mainly play on the beginners server because I like to help people out and I have been doing so. I rarely see mods or admins there but I often see new people in the server being very toxic so I thought I would apply because maybe they need some more help. I don't think coming here and trying to shoot me down for a "low effort" application is welcoming to the community. I say just let people shoot their shot. Same goes for the person who commented above you. I'm not trying to start an argument but I am just defending my reasoning as to why I put so little into the app. By typing all of this I hope it shows you that I could have typed much more than I wanted. ML!

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
I understand I didn't put in a lot effort into this. Well i put in effort, but the effort I've been putting in is the time I've been playing. I didn't think writing an entire essay of why you should make me a mod is very appealing. It makes me look like im trying hard. The reason I didn't type a lot is because I know what I do for people and I know the effort I put in. If I don't get mod it isn't the end of the world. I just wanted to put the essentials of what I've done down and if they wanna make me a mod they will. Like I said, I could have typed an entire essay but I didn't. I mainly play on the beginners server because I like to help people out and I have been doing so. I rarely see mods or admins there but I often see new people in the server being very toxic so I thought I would apply because maybe they need some more help. I don't think coming here and trying to shoot me down for a "low effort" application is welcoming to the community. I say just let people shoot their shot. Same goes for the person who commented above you. I'm not trying to start an argument but I am just defending my reasoning as to why I put so little into the app. By typing all of this I hope it shows you that I could have typed much more than I wanted. ML!
If someone says your app is low effort then it probably is. There's a lot of competition here and had you been around longer than 3-4 days ago you wouldve known that. I think you claiming that:

"Well i put in effort, but the effort I've been putting in is the time I've been playing."

Makes literally -2 sense how are you putting in effort playing surf lmao, and you also saying:

"I didn't think writing an entire essay of why you should make me a mod is very appealing. It makes me look like im trying hard"

God forbid the people you are deliberately trying to impress in hopes they select you for a moderator think yo'ure trying

Overall based on all of your responses here I dont think you would make a good fit here due to the 9/11 jokes in your steam name history shows a high level of immaturity:
1604255744839.png

All of this gives me this insight about you:

1. You put in a low effort app, made an excuse saying you didn't want to look like you were trying
2. Tried to claim it was "trying to shoot me down for a "low effort" application is welcoming to the community" which everyone was right to do I have spent 5x the amount of time your app took and just explaining why I think you'd never be cut out for it.
3. You aren't very mature and aren't able to resolve conflicts efficiently, a serious misstep as you claim you're good enough to moderate
4. You explain that you put in effort on the server. Playtime isnt effort you're just playing video games.
5. You have been a forum member for 3 days at the time of writing this, and pretty obviously have no idea how any of this typically works.

chilly

Reaction score
If someone says your app is low effort then it probably is. There's a lot of competition here and had you been around longer than 3-4 days ago you wouldve known that. I think you claiming that:

"Well i put in effort, but the effort I've been putting in is the time I've been playing."

Makes literally -2 sense how are you putting in effort playing surf lmao, and you also saying:

"I didn't think writing an entire essay of why you should make me a mod is very appealing. It makes me look like im trying hard"

God forbid the people you are deliberately trying to impress in hopes they select you for a moderator think yo'ure trying

Overall based on all of your responses here I dont think you would make a good fit here due to the 9/11 jokes in your steam name history shows a high level of immaturity:
View attachment 631

1. You put in a low effort app, made an excuse saying you didn't want to look like you were trying
2. Tried to claim it was "trying to shoot me down for a "low effort" application is welcoming to the community" which everyone was right to do I have spent 5x the amount of time your app took and just explaining why I think you'd never be cut out for it.
3. You aren't very mature and aren't able to resolve conflicts efficiently, a serious misstep as you claim you're good enough to moderate
4. You explain that you put in effort on the server. Playtime isnt effort you're just playing video games.
5. You have been a forum member for 3 days at the time of writing this, and pretty obviously have no idea how any of this typically works.

thank you for this, i explained some of these things to them in discord but putting this on their application is a lot better of an idea.

RileySmiley

Reaction score

View attachment 631

The usernames are years old. I didn't realize you can clear it either. My bad on that :)

mask

Reaction score
-1, as someone who is on surf all the time. who are you

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays