Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cmharris8

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Surf Beginner/Easy

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
I tend to hop on whenever throughout the day, but I’m typically playing most nights from 6/7pm till whenever. I’m more likely to be on beginner surf. (I am in the EST timezone)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I consider myself to be a level headed and responsible person. I also think that I’m fairly well liked by the community, and I try to be helpful with new surfers. I’m also still in quarantine and it’s summer, so I tend to surf fairly consistently. I’ve been around the community for long enough to understand how it works and I’ve seen many mods/admins mute, ban, and properly handle situations. I think a large part of being a mod is using common sense and giving people mutes, particularly because most people tend to learn their lesson after a short mute. Lastly, I believe I’d be a good addition as a mod because sometimes people troll earlier in the day and there aren’t admins/mods on.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I was given a 1 day ban for going on another person's account and surfing. Other than that I haven’t received any other bans, and I believe I’ve never been muted.

Any additional relevant information:
For my ban, we had been at GFL and decided to go to sneaK’s, but we forgot to switch back to our normal accounts. I truly wasn’t trying to get a PB for them, but I understand that I broke the rules.
Just some other stuff about me:
-I love making music and I’ve been producing for a little over a year now. (Trying to drop an album sometime soon)
-I love photography
-Trying to get into graphic design

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord