Reaction score
Username: Skittles

In-Game Name:
Skittles

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074484490/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
sneaK’s Easy, Beginner, Advanced (in order)

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
weekdays( 5PM-2am EST) weekend(2PM-2AM)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I enjoy helping and welcoming newcomers to the server. I often contribute to positive and relevant conversations. Capable of diverging conversation topics if they become toxic and/or offensive to a degree of enforcement.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
Yes, 3 mutes for voice spamming; however, it was in 2019 when I was new to the server and unaware of rules etc. No administrative action since.

Any additional relevant information:
Multiple years of customer service (might not seem relevant but it definitely helps when arguments that need diffused occur), Admin/mod on numerous discord servers.

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for showing interest in wanting to help out the server!

one thing that caught my attention:
LWotECX.png

Please refrain from posting phone numbers in chat, we have no way to verify who's number it is and the safety of our players is extremely important. Phone numbers can give out A LOT of information about someone and is a HUGE risk to our players and anyone outside of the community. As someone with customer service experience and staff on discord servers, you should know posting something like this can be an issue.

You've been fairly active recently which is nice to see and I hope you'll stick around.
If you haven't joined the discord yet, It's a cool place. Come by and chat sometime :)

I'll be on the lookout in the next few weeks, but for now I'm gonna stay neutral.

Skittles

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! It was my own phone number otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it but I’ll be sure to make sure not to do that in the future! :) and I just joined the discord, hoping to get a bit more active, thanks again!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?