Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vexxology

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Sneak's 1v1 Arena 1 US 128 tick

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Mon-Fri: 7:00pm-12:00pm EST (times may vary depending on work schedule) / Sat-Sun: Anytime

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
One of the things that I try to bring to the server is positivity, between the "hey ns" or "you're nuts" overall I feel that I have grown a form of support from other community members that regularly join there due to that positivity. One of the bigger things I'm proud of is that anytime that I stream or even offline I would have at least one person request the IP to join the server, a few times previous opponents in matchmaking would join the server as well which makes me feel that I can be a form of support in growing the community. I believe that in me having a form of mod position because of how frequently I use the vote option for map change or to mute a mic spammer people have relied on that a lot and a few times I have been asked to join the server to mute someone and then I join to use the votemute donor command. The members deserve to know that when they join it isn't going to be cancer and my unique quality would be that I would be willing to do my best to ensure that vision come to fruition.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
In Sneak's server I believe I was muted once because I was arguing with another player over something probably not necessary but that's the only time to the best of my knowledge. In PRG I've been kicked multiple times due to mod/admin trolls. GFL I have never had action taken against me.

Any additional relevant information:
I truly enjoy Sneak's and can say with 100% confidence that is the best server I have ever played on. I formerly played on GFL and PRG and neither of those two servers have given me an experience like Sneak's. You can ask just about any regular I am always asked if I ever leave the server, I would be happy to be able to know that I can provide additional support in making sure that it's a good time in there.

Frostyヅ웃유

Reaction score
Gotta give my boy Vexx a +1. he’s a guy who is all about keeping everything running smoothly and is a very great dude to get to know! Glad I have been meeting him more recently on the servers.

Smiley

Reaction score
Played you in 1v1's and thank you for bringing the heat. Great player and awesome guy! +1

Vexxology ツ

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
  • Staff
Thank you! I always like to bring a little friendly competition to the server, keep players on their toes. ? I don't know about being awesome, but I definitely think you are an awesome guy yourself! I appreciate the support. ?

Lance:)

Reaction score
Super cool guy, honestly love when hes online hes very positive and i enjoy him being online

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?