https://steamcommunity.com/id/walteriscute/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
1v1 and retake server

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
On every day, it will usually be either after 5, or 10 depending what time I get off of work but usually am on for a few hours.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I feel as if I would be able to bring that I am responsible and hard working to the table. I get what is needed done, efficiently and at a timely manner. I never shy away from anything if it is 'too hard' or 'takes up too much time'. I will commit to what I have started, and I will commit my time and effort to get done what is necessary. I also believe I can bring that I look out for everyone's well being. I won't irrationally do something to punish a player, I will always follow what guide lines have been set for me, I personally do not go against what I am set to do. Going against what I am meant to do by the owners/admins feels morally wrong to me. I see no reason to be unfair or unjust to one player and then let another player do the same thing and give them a softer punishment, as that goes against my morals. I believe in the community.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I have not.

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey man,

Appreciate you applying and having interest in our server.

I did a little digging and you seem like a good community member and someone we enjoy having here.

That being said you are new to the server and new to cs:go in general(unless you have another account),
The new to cs:go thing is not a huge deal but I do want you to have more time in the server.

Just keep being active in the servers and join our discord and fully become a part of the community.

Do those things for me and we can bring this back up in the future.

Thanks.

-Storm

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register