Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Retakes 1,2, and 3

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Everyday 3p.m. - 12a.m.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I'm a student enrolled at a university and I thoroughly enjoy making friends with new people. Building positive connections between players helps the community grow and blossom. sneaK's servers are no doubt some of the most populated servers on CS and I have met many great, friendly players on them. I think positivity is a focal point in keeping peace in everyday situations so bringing that into the often toxic communities on the internet is something I would consider unique. I've run into many toxic players in my over 2,500 hours of gameplay and I've learned that you just can't let them get under your skin.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I think I was muted for spamming maybe? I have a macro on my mouse that may have set it off no sure though. Other than that no administrative actions taken.

Any additional relevant information:
Like I said previously, I'm a student and branching connections is very important in my field of study so I'd love the opportunity to bring that to the servers. As of right now I am not working due to this pandemic but that may change as the stay-at-home orders are lifted/ reduced so my schedule may potentially change but I wouldn't imagine very much. I appreciate the servers and use them nearly every single day as a place to warmup or just enjoy my free time. I always recommend these servers to my friends and often times we can be found playing them. Thank you for your time.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using