Request !startpos Question

stucat7

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Not sure if it's within your control but I noticed while using the !startpos command, you are only reset to that position when you manually use binds/commands to reset yourself, not if you're reset naturally by a trigger for example. Wanted to know if you were able to fix this to include those situations, if not no big deal. Thanks.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That would be tough - if you have a startpos set but fail stage 6/7, does every person who uses this want to be reset back to the beginning? Gotta take into account edge case scenarios.

stucat7

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I just tested to confirm, but if I have a start position set at the map start (stage 1) and used sm_back while on stage 2, it doesn't reset me to my custom start position on stage 1 but rather the normal position on stage 2. So what I'm getting at is that currently resetting your run on a stage without a custom start resets you to the normal position on that stage and not your custom start on stage 1 (not restarting your run), so in theory getting reset by a trigger should do the same. I think that's a problem you were addressing but correct me if i'm wrong.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?