No Change/Rejected Suggestion for named hyperlink button addition

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Didn't realize this wasn't an option until I was making my giveaway post. I had to go into bb code mode and use my big brain of old forum knowledge to how to make a named link instead of just a raw URL link in the body. Imo having a named link button next to "Link" would be a nice lil feature. It could even look the same as the link one, but with another box to input link text.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about that I did in 1 minute in paint
jWvbgkb.png

aveniccii

Reaction score
Didn't realize this wasn't an option until I was making my giveaway post. I had to go into bb code mode and use my big brain of old forum knowledge to how to make a named link instead of just a raw URL link in the body. Imo having a named link button next to "Link" would be a nice lil feature. It could even look the same as the link one, but with another box to input link text.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about that I did in 1 minute in paint
jWvbgkb.png
you mean like this? if so, all you have too do is highlight the text first then use the link tool.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
gif:
HBKmYu.gif

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
JiXOp8F.gif

it's already a thing my guy or else I would not have done that. big brians :TheIlluminati:

some times things are not as complex as they may seem don't try and cross a small stream with lot's of rocks with a rocket and kill your self when you can simply put on some thick ass boots and cross the small stream that was impossible to cross with that rocket in a rather effective fashion.

Last edited:

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Well, yeah. I guess I just overthought it. Like dan said, I strapped on the biggest rocket I could find lol

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?