surf_classics_fix

a-ha!

Reaction score
Hey all, some of you may know that I like classics very much. But there are so many bugs in the map that I just decided to fix it.

Here are some plans
  1. Fix rubix stage (with all the rampbugs)
  2. Change ramps to models
  3. Fix some teleports
Anything else please let me know, I'm going to do this in CSS first then port it over to CS:GO

Edit: This will take a lot of time to do so don't expect a release this year.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  1. This is the stage(s) where your camera goes all crazy, right? I've been actually meaning to look into this and see if I can modify it using Stripper for a better experience.
  2. Could you explain a little more on the teleports matter? I can also modify those without needing to modify the entire map file.
Edit: About #1, I just did a quick decompile and it doesn't look like it's something I can fix server-side. It's just a million brushes mixed together

Last edited:

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Not positive, but I think some of the tele hops you can get on ksf servers don't work/work properly on the version we have.

a-ha!

Reaction score
  1. This is the stage(s) where your camera goes all crazy, right? I've been actually meaning to look into this and see if I can modify it using Stripper for a better experience.
  2. Could you explain a little more on the teleports matter? I can also modify those without needing to modify the entire map file.
Edit: About #1, I just did a quick decompile and it doesn't look like it's something I can fix server-side. It's just a million brushes mixed together

1.) Yes, that part. And I know exactly why it occurs because I used the same thing in a test map
2.) For this I mean CS:GO since teleports teleport you facing the wrong way.

a-ha!

Reaction score
Not positive, but I think some of the tele hops you can get on ksf servers don't work/work properly on the version we have.

- @2:45

This is the only telehop I can think off, but I'm thinking of removing it because it is really random.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?