Accepted Tak - STEAM_0:0:212370939

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Tak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Tak

Tak New Member

In-Game Name:
    Tak

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:212370939

Listed reason for ban:
    BhopHack

Which server you were banned from:
    sneak's KZ climb

Why you should be unbanned:
    What i did to get banned was use a bhop script with autohotkey. I will not do it again because since i've been banned, i have grown to play using only what i can do with my own skill, and loved playing on kz climb. I am truthfully sorry for cheating on your servers and gaining an unfair advantage over others just to look "cool." It was a very childish thing to do and won't happen again if you decide to unban me. Again, if you decide to deny my appeal, then i will understand and won't throw a big fit and accept it. I understand now that my actions have consequences, and the fact that you are willing to let people who have been banned for cheating have a chance to appeal makes me very grateful. I am truthfully sorry for cheating.

Any other relevant information:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/GiveMeSatisfaction/ Is my other steam account, which i play town of salem, elder scrolls online, and other games. I do not remember the other 3rd account i used's login info. if i have logged in in the past with as attempted ban evasion, i do not remember doing so, and will take full punishment/denial of appeal as a result of my actions.

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Thanks for your honesty, ban removed.