Denied The Right Stuff Admin App

TRS

Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
The Right Stuff

How old are you?

Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/caabj5803

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?

Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
KZ exclusively.

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
Why do you want to become an administrator?

I rarely see admins on the KZ server when I join every day after work and I believe the server could use some moderation during that time period. There have been a lot of mic spammers and players joining to troll that perhaps would not behave so poorly if there were an admin present. I only have a few hours each night to play and I don’t like dealing with these folks during my time on the server. I'm sure others who spend a lot of time on the KZ server feel the same way. I want to become an administrator to try to provide a more fun environment for regular players and serious newcomers to KZ.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?

I am often on the server and never cause trouble. I don't think I have ever had a problem with anyone which is probably important for remaining neutral in certain situations.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?

I noticed on the application guideline page you need an admin to vouch for you but I have rarely seen any on the KZ server, especially late at night. I don’t think I will have any. If this makes my application invalid, please try and get them on the KZ server more!

Thanks for looking at this.

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
+1
I noticed on the application guideline page you need an admin to vouch for you but I have rarely seen any on the KZ server
+another 1

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1

+another 1

ABtKlnR.jpg

I'll just put your 4 most recent connections here, seems as though you're not on to see who or who doesn't play on the KZ server, so I'll just ignore your post as a shitpost as 90% of them are.

s p o o k y s p o o k y and I have been on the KZ server much more often lately, but I do agree TRS TRS that we could use more admins who are on KZ - as most of our admins are on Surf or 1v1 Arenas servers. Thanks for the application!

TRS

Reaction score
No problem man.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Finally getting through applications, and I definitely like what I see! If you're still interested, I'm considering KZ admins in the very near future, so I'm moving your application to Deferred.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?