Denied THerSe nO CocK liKe HoRsE coCK STEAM_1:1:197350412

Discussion in 'Completed' started by oliver24, Oct 7, 2018.

1. oliver24

oliver24 New Member

I'm not going to lie I did have hacks on, now I just had logged on to the server hadn't done anything malicious or to grief/ruin someone else's experience. This is my reason for getting banned on the ban page "SMAC 0.8.7.0 Custom: Movement Cheat Detected." But what I do not understand is that I got banned for walking in a straight line as seen here ( ) (skip to 22 for the ban). I was hacking tho and I'm not going to fight that but when I was waiting to be assigned to a team you could see a wallhack, but when I got into the game I hit bind for walls off and was only planning on using bhop and my custom skin changer. I think I should be unbanned is because I have learned my lesson about hacking don't do it and I will never ever hack on any of your servers again I feel like I don't deserve to be unbanned from the 1v1 servers but I do feel like I deserve to unbanned from all 3 surf servers. I may have logged onto this account from my IP because it's my friend's account and I was bosting it and I might have logged on the server to warm up. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147254807/.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

Cheating of any form is not tolerated in our community.

Denied.