Denied this is not copy/paste trust me

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? - N0ldyy
  • How old are you? - 17, 25 in spirit, 18 in January.
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Noldyy/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? - 30 +- 5
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Both surf servers around the same amount nowadays.
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? - 30 +- 5
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? - Making sure everyone has a fun time on any of the servers. Responsibilities include being in servers so there is an admin present, being level headed and able to asses situations without a bias (sorry nyg), taking action if needed; this can include verbal/written warnings to mutes to bans.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
- I have played on these community servers for a better part of a year, I have become known in the community and have come to love it. When I'm not at school or with irl friends I am on these community servers. I want to be an admin because I have seen a decline on how people are viewing the server. There is almost always someone ruining the server for everyone and we're always looking for an admin to help us. The new update stopped people from writing ni**er in the chat, but most people use mic's. We need admins on the servers so the community that people come for is there and not some toxic fest that makes people say "this server is shit now there are never any admins on".

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
- Well known on the surf servers
- og and hopefully trusted member
- good surfer
- fair and will always listen to both sides before I make a decision
- almost always on cs, if not on steam and will switch over like I'm Caitlyn Jenner

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
- I have been very vocal on how I'm not a big fan about some of the changes to the surf servers lately, but as I'm still always on them it should show my dedication to the servers. They are my wife I will stick with them through thick and thin.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

Cael