sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
yall already super competitive idk if we need more incentive
Now imagine having an intensely competitive environment where only the best of the best players can compete... that sounds fun

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
When most of the top 150 players get on others tend to follow. When the regulars tend to get on others follow and one sever gets taken over by them for a bit. so basically top 150 server but i do think it would be interesting to have a place like that. only problem is that idk if it would get used a lot without coordination from people telling them to get on the server, since most would just join retakes 1/2 if they dont see more than like 4 people on the top 150 server

aceraceae

Reaction score
When most of the top 150 players get on others tend to follow. When the regulars tend to get on others follow and one sever gets taken over by them for a bit. so basically top 150 server but i do think it would be interesting to have a place like that. only problem is that idk if it would get used a lot without coordination from people telling them to get on the server, since most would just join retakes 1/2 if they dont see more than like 4 people on the top 150 server
I agree with this. I know when I’m about to join a retake server I check to see which one is the most stacked before connecting. I also think the majority of people in the top 150 know eachother, so they can better coordinate when to switch over.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I agree with this. I know when I’m about to join a retake server I check to see which one is the most stacked before connecting. I also think the majority of people in the top 150 know eachother, so they can better coordinate when to switch over.
100% agree i know a lot of the top people just by name. if i see them on the server i recognize the name as a regular and usually all the regulars are high ranks

aceraceae

Reaction score
yall already super competitive idk if we need more incentive
Now imagine having an intensely competitive environment where only the best of the best players can compete... that sounds fun
To me this sounds like the perfect place for me to spend hours on hours of my time. I get that some people play for fun, but for the ones that would like that competitive edge, this would be the place.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
A down side is there are people in the top 50 who actually care about the ranks like really hard and wont play if good people are on the game and will leave if they feel threatened. theres probably at least like 10 people like that, that i know of.

aceraceae

Reaction score
A down side is there are people in the top 50 who actually care about the ranks like really hard and wont play if good people are on the game and will leave if they feel threatened. theres probably at least like 10 people like that, that i know of.
Some people just don’t have the mental to get destroyed. I’ve had days where I’ve started at 4400 points, and ended with 3800 points because I got obliterated and it tilts me, but the next day I’m banging.

Last edited:

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
This sounds like an interesting idea

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using