Request Top 150 retakes server?

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I 100% would have supported this when I used to play retakes. But the issue does come up, if there is not people playing on it, people won’t play. But in fairness, I feel like it would solve the issue(not sure of it still exists like it did before) of people just joining to join and not give a shit. Sucks when you’re on a side with 3/4 bad teammates against a stacked team of really good players.

but I also would be considered of that 10% who cares about my points, so if I was being 100% dominated I’d just leave.

but having the server might make people more inclined to take it a bit more seriously, or give a place to people who want to take it a bit more seriously. So, all in favor of that.

But that would require a stats page, which I think I asked about as one of my first few posts when I joined a few years back

edit. The issue then comes up for vip. Since surf and kz are both top100/vip. Would vip be allowed to join the server? Personally, I’m not 100% sure on this question. Both have positive and negatives.

positive, more of a chance being on the sever. Negative, just because they have vip, doesn’t mean they could be competitive, which down grades the point of this type of game mode sever.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?