Feedback Trivia?

Discussion in 'Issues, Suggestions, and Feedback' started by Loochz, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Loochz

Loochz New Member

I really enjoy the math questions for credits that is currently being used on the surf server; however I was wondering if there is another plugin that would implement a trivia in the same manner? Would be interesting. Just a suggestion. Thanks.
    :)

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner The one and only Admin Moderator

I agree, this would be really cool!

However, assuming the list of trivia could only be so long, and some would get repeated, wouldn't this get a bit unfair?

If someone's willing to make the plugin and we could amass a large variety of questions, I'm down for it!

3. Loochz

Loochz New Member

Repeated questions would be unfair for sure. Then it just becomes a typing game to see who can reply faster. I wonder if there's a way where we can make a pool of questions for different genres and rotate genres? I may be talking out of my ass as I have no idea how to code.

4. sneaK

sneaK Owner The one and only Admin Moderator

That's totally possible! A file could be used as a sort of 'repository' for questions and answers, and could be quite large. Definitely would require some coding that (to be honest) I wouldn't have time for in the foreseeable future, but would be really cool if someone wanted to take the lead on :)

5. Parrino

Parrino Active Member Lifetime VIP

ww2 trivia only so i can stomp you hoes

6. a-ha!

a-ha! Active Member

true parrino watches those history videos he knows his shit