V3Giy

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:242443630

Listed reason for ban:
BhopHack

Which server you were banned from:
sneaK's KZ Climb !ws|!knife|!gloves|Global|128 Tick

Why you should be unbanned:
I honestly was trying to hit a 360 and I couldn't do it. So I made an AHK to help me try to do it but I was soon banned and was banned from all of Sneak's servers. They are my favorite servers and now I have to good KZ's to play and it makes me beyond sad but I understand the ban and will accept the consequences if not lifted.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
You were globally banned across all KZ servers for running a bhop macro. We don't handle global bans here, you can appeal this by reading here: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

Once you have made an appeal, feel free to screenshot the result and post it here, I will update your local ban with the outcome.

Dawson012777

Reaction score
You were globally banned across all KZ servers for running a bhop macro. We don't handle global bans here, you can appeal this by reading here: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

Once you have made an appeal, feel free to screenshot the result and post it here, I will update your local ban with the outcome.
Sneak I can't upload the image it is giving me an error and I've tried many different forms of photos. Any other way I can send it to you?
because I have a photo for my unban

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
You can attach any kind of image here, if for some reason that doesn't work try an image upload site like imgur

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Ban has expired, moving this out.

Members online

Today's birthdays