webby

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:222755125

Listed reason for ban:
I think cheating

Which server you were banned from:
1v1 ? (banned from all)

Why you should be unbanned:
I don't cheat anymore, my friend asked me to get on this 1v1 server & I can't get on cause I'm currently banned. It's been so long - my main got VAC banned with a huntsman fn statrak slaughter lmfao so I know not to cheat anymore ~~ not gunna lie I did use to cheat but I don't anymore.

Any other relevant information:
I have no recollection of anything that happened on this server, nor do I even really remember it. Just looking for a good retake / 1v1 server to play on and my friend plays here.

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

webbyyy

Reaction score
Just looked through the ban pages, found my alt account

STEAM_1:0:444620345
was banned on your climb server on December 12th 2018. LONG time ago lol. This account was probably banned due to maybe I logged in with the same IP.

EDIT: I use the account stated in the initial post.

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Since your ban is over 6 months old and you have an account with at least 1 year of good standing, we can move onto the next step. Could you please link all the alt accounts you have access to?

webbyyy

Reaction score
MAIN

OTHER MAIN (banned)

Alt 1 (banned)
Alt 2 (banned)

These are the only accounts I currently have access to. I had another one I specifically used for ESEA that was connected to my schools email address, but since I graduated - they deleted my email address and I can't recover the account (it was solely for ESEA anyways.)

If it makes the decision any better I am currently a fully fledged and trained admin on another big community (EdgeGamers). Not sure if this helps but ~~

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Looks good to me! I've gone ahead and unbanned the account you're appealing for. Since it's been a while, I'd recommend going over our community rules.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays