Website Update - 8/28/18

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I've been putting a lot of time into the website for a much more pleasant and functional experience the past few days, I hope you guys enjoy!
  • Added rotating slideshow of images to the background (forum, surf stats, donation system) - more variation to come!
  • Entirely revamped the donation system look and feel. Much more appealing to look at and use, go check it out!
  • Entirely replaced the Servers page, thank you Ruto Ruto for the hard work making this functional! The page now accurately displays whether a server is online or not, its current map, and current players.
  • Every time you hover over an avatar, it rotates a few degrees
  • Hovering over a text color now expands it for a better view
    pKIg5X.png
  • Added helpful notices to the Ban Appeals section to ensure a proper appeal, which means a faster response time from Admins
    wJesuE.png
  • Added several more forum trophies to award participation, still looking for someone to help me out with graphics for trophy icons. Several more to come!
  • Fixed several alignment issues with the nav bar, and top button text/icon positions
  • Donate text now is a bit more of a stand-out green
  • Admins usernames are a bit more fancied up
Plenty more to come, I plan on working on the bans page next, and we'll go from there!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using